Нецветов Максим Вікторович
Бойко Сергій Михайлович
The main biographical data:
In 2008 graduated from Cherkassy State Technological University and graduated with honors in «Ecology and Environment». Qualification – specialist, teacher of ecology in universities and institutions. He studied at the graduate school of environmental faculty at Odessa State Environmental University. He prepared Ph. D. «Thesis», «The regional eco-network of Cherkassy region: geographic bases of the formation and development» and received the title in 2015 of Ph. Doctor in Geography: the specialty 11.00.11 «Сonstructive geography and rational use of natural resources».
The main stages of work:
2008-2009. – an engineer-ecologist in the technical service of the Odessa Railway;
2009-2010. – head of department of ecological expertise of the newspaper «Chas Pik»;
2010-2011. – Junior Researcher of the Center of Nature Conservation, Recreation and Ecotourism of the State Environmental Academy of Postgraduate Education and Management;
2014-2019 – Junior Researcher at the IEE NAS Ukraine;
2019 until now – Researcher at the IEE NAS Ukraine.
The main scientific interests: landscape of ecology, biogeography, wildness protection, constructive geography and rational use of natural resources.
Research interests: natural-geographical of regional and local eco-networks; study of the relationship between the degree of antropogenic transformation and landscape complexes and their components; studies of Heavy metals and toxic elements in the environment.
Participation in scientific societies. Cherkassy Department a member of Ukrainian Geographical Society.
Among 40 scientific publications of Dr. S. M. Koniakin, there are 17 in special professional journals. The main scientific publications of S. M. Koniakin are following:
1. Burda R.I., Koniakin S.N. Spontaneous dispersion of species of the genus Juglans L. in the forests and parks of Kyiv // Russ. J. Biol. Invas. – 2018. – Vol. 9 (2). – P. 95–107. doi: 10.1134/S2075111718020029. Original Russian Text R.I. Burda, S.N. Koniakin, 2018, published in Rossiiskii Zhurnal Biologicheskikh Invazii, 2018, 9(1): 2–17.
2. Vitaliy B. Nebesnyi. The use of Tilia cordata Mill. as bioindicator for the evaluation of the ecological state of Kyiv urbanized areas (Ukraine) / Vitaliy B. Nebesnyi, Аnna А. Grodzinskaya, Аnna Yu. Gonchar, Sergiy M. Konyakin, Кonstantin Yu. Schur // Journal of Medicinal Plants Studies. – 2015; 4(3): 277–282.
3. Koniakin S.M. The regional eco-network of Cherkassy region: geographic bases of the formation and development // Physical geography and Geomorphology. – 2015. – Volume 3 (75). – P. 89–100.
4. Koniakin S.M. Landscape and phytocenotic representativeness Of Regional eco-network of Cherkassy region in the Leftbank Dnieper / S. M. Koniakin, I.A. Chemeris // Ludina i dovkilla. Problemi neoekologii – Kharkiv: V. N. Karazina KhNU, 2013. – Vol. 1- 2. – P. 33–41.
5. Koniakin S.M. The estimation of representation of the nature reserve territories as bases of functioning of regional eco-network in Cherkassy region // Scientific Herald of Chernivtsy University. – 2012. – Volume 614-615. – P. 58–65.